Monday, July 7, 2008

Enjoying the 4th


Mark and I camped at Dave and Sara over the weekend. It was the 2nd annual 4th of July camp out. We have a lot of fun, mostly working, but also a little playing. I actual had to spend all of the evening of the 4th by myself. The electricity at a hog building went off, so Mark and Dave had to go there, and Sara and the kids were at a shower, so that left me home alone. Not quite what I had in mind, but oh well. We did a lot of cleaning up around Dave's place. Torn down an old building, dug up an old flower bed, cleaned the garage, and trimmed some trees. We cooked by a fire one night and got to help lots with the babies. As you can see they are really growing. Our whole family is going on our family vacation later this week. We are excited to get to spend some time with everyone again. It will be busy, with 6 kids under 5 years old this year. Hopefully we will have some fun pictures to post.

No comments: